Packages available for Arsenal-OL match at Emirates Cup
The Emirates Cup is back in 2019 with a new format: two games on the same day featuring Arsenal's two senior teams (men and women). The Gunners will Olympique Lyonnais and Bayern Munich for a double-header on Sunday, July 28 (kickoffs at 12:30 and 15:00, respectively).
Arsenal Women, newly-crowned British Super League champions, will meet the Bayern Munich Women (Champions League semifinalists and runners-up in German Frauen-Bundesliga), followed by the men's team's showdown with Sylvinhho and company.
A stadium ticket allows you to attend both Emirates Cup matches (lower tier, section 20): :
Arsenal Women - Bayern Munich Women (12h30)
Arsenal FC - Olympique Lyonnais (15h00)
- Thistle Barbican 3*
A 10-minute walk from the Old Street Underground Station, this modern hotel is a 12-minute walk from the Barbican Center and 1.7 miles from the British Museum. Emirates Stadium is 20 minutes away by public transport.
- Hilton Euston 4*
Set in a Victorian building, this upscale hotel is a three-minute walk from Euston Train and Tube Station and 10 minutes from St. Pancras and King's Cross Stations. Emirates Stadium is 20 minutes away by public transport.
- Emirates Stadium Museum
Discover the backdrop of Arsenal Football Club with a visit to the Emirates Stadium and the Club Museum. Take a seat in the locker room or on the sidelines, step into the players' tunnel and imagine entering the midst of 60,000 fans. No visits on match days. Visits last 1h30.
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours
This tour gives you complete freedom to explore, at your own pace and leisure, the points of interest and attractions of the English capital. "Hop on, Hop off" means you can hop on and off the bus as many times as you want. There are more than 50 stops in and around London's must-see attractions. Buses run every 10 to 20 minutes.
- One ticket for the Arsenal FC v Olympique Lyonnais match in section 20
- One ticket for the Arsenal FC Women v Bayern Munich Women match in section 20
- Your choice of one or two nights accommodation in central London in a 3 or 4-star hotel
- The assistance of the OL Voyages team
- Event cancellation insurance
- A 48-hour London Metro Pass
- A mini guide at your destination
- An Olympique Lyonnais supporters gift
- Ticket delivery to your hotel
Optional (price per person):
- A guided tour of London via Hop-On Hop-Off: + 35 €
- A tour of the Arsenal Museum at Emirates Stadium: + 30 €
More information here
Contact: Jonathan GOOS - OL VOYAGES
10 Avenue Simone Veil CS 70712
69150 Décines Cedex
LD : +33 4 81 07 51 73