Europa League final: Getting to Groupama Stadium
PLEASE NOTE! YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARK IN THE STADIUM
All vehicles will be subjected to checks: there is no possibility of entering the stadium without a parking badge.
- Fans can park at a nearby, "relay" lot (Meyzieu Panettes or Eurexpo) and then board a free shuttle bus that takes you directly to the stadium.
- Fans can take the Shuttle Tram, which goes directly to the stadium from the Part-Dieu Villette and Vaulx Velin Silk stations.
- Fans can take Line T3 on the Lyon tramway. Shuttle buses from Parilly are also set up for this event.
MATCH DAY SCHEDULE
- 17h45 Opening of the podium and beginning of pre-game activities
- 17h45 Stadium gates open / Opening of stands and lounges
- 20h45 Kickoff
- 16h45 Opening of the Eurexpo and Meyzieu Panettes relay parking lots
- 17h15 First tram shuttle departures (Part Dieu Villette Sud and Vaulx en Velin ) until kickoff
- 00h30 Final departures of the returning tram shuttles
- 01h15 Relay parking lots close
ADDITIONAL MATCH DAY INFORMATION
- Groupama Stadium– 10 avenue Simone Veil 69150 Décines – Coordonnées GPS : 45.765092, 4.981988
- Avoid bringing large bags and luggage to the stadium, as they won't be allowed (book bags are prohibited, small bags and purses are permitted).
- Bag storage is available for € 2 and located at the bottom of the north and south stadium ramps.
- For safety reasons, safety patrols will be conducted by the Groupama Stadium security teams on the various access ramps to the podium.
- Make plans to arrive early.
Please note: Backpacks are prohibited, small purses are allowed:
Large bags (hiking bag, sports bags, suitcases, ...), backpacks, animals (except guide dogs or service animals), materials / media intended to be seen by third parties for political, ideological, philosophical or commercial purposes are prohibited.
Bag storage is available for € 2 and located at the bottom of the north and south stadium ramps.