OL Fondation: Internship program stops by Groupama Stadium
On Thursday, February 8, 16 students from the Paul Eluard de Vénissieux college stopped by Groupama Stadium to learn about the different trades that take place during a "Match Day" at the stadium, with a particular focus on "Digital" services and the foundation's activities.
The guided tour of Groupama Stadium allowed the visitors to explore the different facets of the various trades involved in an Olympique Lyonnais match.
About the internship program created by Collectif pour l’Emploi:
For a week, students visit one or more companies each day, with the following objectives: Discover the business, identify a sector of interest, learn about training courses, get educational and professional guidance.
Schedule for the February 2018 edition of the program:
- Monday, 5: Learning about digital professions with VISIATIV (software editor)
- Tuesday, 6: Learning about apprenticeships at the Institute of Industrial Resources (IRI - Boilerwork and Electricity professions)
- Wednesday, 7: Learning about Groupama Stadium, match day trades
- Thursday, 8: Learning about Retail Trade – Auchan Saint-Priest
- Friday, 9: Synthesis and oral dissertation