OL Foundation: Ronalpia's second bootcamp a resounding success
A major player in the detection and support of project promoters in the region wishing to launch or implement social activities, Ronalpia organized its traditional "bootcamp" in the Groupama Stadium VIP areas in mid-January. The two-day collective training session enabled 50 entrepreneurs to develop their ideas, structure their plans and practice their pitches in front of a jury of benevolent partners.
Overview of OL's 2nd bootcamp
- 38 pre-selected projects from four different territories
- 35 individuals from the Ronalpia community (members of the association, partners, guides and former entrepreneurs)
- 6 workshops to structure the projects
- 2 testimonials from social entrepreneurs
- Endless amounts of coffee to inspire and energize the participants!
Beginning in March 2018, some of these young social entrepreneurs will receive nine months of support from Ronalpia: individual strategic support, collective seminars and co-development, hosting in a co-working space and networking with the territory's main figures.
For more information: www.ronalpia.fr/