Two or three stats…
The Lyon No.18 has already scored 8 goals for OL against OM including 7 in Ligue 1.
With 3 matches left this season, Bafé is yet to hit a brace or a hat-trick this season… 12 goals in 12 different games. The last time he achieved such a feat? On 2009-2010 with OL. And with ASSE, we can say it never happened (the 2005-06 doesn't count).
The league is almost over. So how does it compare to last season?
- Number of shots: 465 in 2012-2013 (61 goals) including 36.5% on target, against 431 this season (53 buts), 36% on target. Gomis shot 99 times (39 on target for 16 goals). He is currently on 75 shots (33 on target for 12 goals).
- Possession: 55% last season against 53% this term.
- Fouls committed: 587 in 2012-2013 against 504 in 35 matches this term.
- OL finished last season with 67 points (20 points dropped at the Stade Gerland and 30 picked up away). Thy currently have 58 points (23 points dropped at the Stade Gerland and 27 picked up away). With three wins, OL will match last season's performance.
- Matches played: OL will finish this season by playing 61 matches! A record! They played 58 in 2011-2012 and 57 in 2000-2001.
- Playing time: Maxime Gonalons played 3,883 minutes last season (4,660 in 2011-2012, 1,835 in 2010-2011), Lacazette 2, 768 (2,205 in 2011-2012, 194 in 2010-2011)… This season the OL captain has played 4,552 minutes and Alex sits on 4,164!
- First team debuts: in 2012-2013, 9 players debuted in Ligue 1 (A. Lopes, Benzia, Ferri, Zeffane, Plea, Sarr, N’Jie, Ghezzal, Martial). Four have debuted this term (Gorgelin, Tolisso, Fékir, Bahlouli).
- 3 goalkeepers have been used this season (Gorgelin, Vercoutre, A. Lopes), the same number as last season (Lloris, Vercoutre, A. Lopes).